Digital clocks are made in several version sas regards size and functions, too:
- Four characters: Date 06–19 showing the hours and the minutes 14:22
- Six characters: Date 06–19 showing the hours and the minutes 14:22
- Six characters +C: Date 06–19 showing the hours and the minutes 14:22 and the temperature 14 C°
Digital clocks are used on several areas:
- Urban areas,
- Big squares,
- High buildings,
- Traffic junctions,
- Department stores,
- Office buildings, etc.
Structure of digital clocks:
- They can be one-sided or two-sided
- Design: lenses – Leds
- Colours: basic colour is black, powder coloured (almost the whole scale of RAL colours for order)
- Colour of the display: red, yellow, green, white or blue
- Fixed (basically)
- Turning structure (degree of 180 °, or turning around)
- Clocks are operating continuously after starting up.
- The right time can be adjusted by a special programme developed for this purpose.
- The brightness is changing automatically – day and night (bright – dark).
- In case of turning version the swivel angle can be adjusted during installation.
- Dimensions: 570 x 245, 860 x 245, 1.000 x 440, 1520 x 440 mm
- Character size: 175 mm or 366 mm
- Voltage: 12, 24 DC or 230 Volt AC
- Performance: 30 to 80 V depending on the types